The unique benefits of villa Naya are:
- The best panoramic views of the city and the beach that a villa can offer!
- The location, the villa is situated only1 km away from the city of Rethymno and the beach where you can find everything. Also it is an ideal base for making excursions as it is close to the national road in the centre of Crete.
- Only 1 km away from the long sandy beach of Rethymno with the numerous water sport facilities and also it has easy access to various different sandy beaches in the North coast.
- Totally isolated and offering full privacy in a quiet outdoor area without noises from neighbouring houses.
- There is an organised children park with a small zoo and soccer field in a distance of 450 m from the villa where you can leave your children to play with professional educators.
This three-storey villa can accommodate 10 people in beds. It has 3 main double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and 2 single bedrooms.
Entering the villa on the ground floor there is a spacious open plan area which consisting of the living room with a fireplace, satellite HDTV and direct access to the main veranda, the indoor dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. On the same floor there is also a small WC.
Reaching the first floor from the stairs or the elevator which connects all the floors, there are 3 bedrooms and one bathroom with bath.
One bedroom has a double bed and en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and the other two bedrooms have 2 single beds in each one. The single beds can be set up as double bed as well. In addition, on the top of this level there is a loft which has a double bedroom and en-suite bathroom with shower.
All the bedrooms have air-condition, closet, window screens and access to balcony with sitting areas and panoramic views of the city and the sea.
On the lower floor of the villa which has direct access to the pool you will find one more main bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom and closet room, the laundry room, the secondary kitchen and the playroom area where the whole family from the youngest to the oldest can be entertained.
The 100 square meters playroom offers :
1) An organised gym area with treadmill and fitness multifunctional instrument.
2) One 9 feet pool table and table tennis
3) Games and board games for young children
4) A cinema room with movie library (1,500 DVD plus 100 blu-ray disks) including DVD for children. The room has a smart 55" UHDTV and 3D, 5.1 home cinema sound system and playstation 4 with games.
The unique fenced outdoor area is the highlight of our villa!
It contains a 50 square meters pool with shallow part for children and pool alarm, a hot tub, a fenced playground with games for children and a fully equipped barbecue with dining table under a pergola. The whole outdoor area is totally private and fenced, offering 100% privacy and dynamic panoramic views to our guests!
The villa offers more unique benefits to our guests:
- Spacious indoor areas with all kind of facilities and the elevator which connects all the floors.
- Safety for children: indoor and outdoor fenced playground, pool alarm, stair gates and shallow part of the pool.
- Playroom with 9 feet pool table, table tennis, many games for all the family and fully equipped gym area.
- Cinema room with movie library and playstation 4 with games.
- Air condition and window screens in all areas to ensure comforts of the guests.
- Fully equipped and organised barbecue area with sea view.
- The hospitality of the owner and his family who will be on hand with helpful advice and information whenever it is needed.
|Swimming pool (50m²)||Child pool area|
|Sun beds / Umbrellas||Pool side tables|
|Pool alarm||Hot tub|
|Charcoal BBQ||Wood oven|
|Dining table||Playground area|
|Satellite Flat screen TV (40')||Game Console (Playstation 4)|
|Free WiFi Internet||Bluetooth Speaker|
|Washing machine||Tumble dryer|
|Safe||Iron / Board / Hairdryer|
|Baby cot / Highchair*||First aid kit|
|Cinema room||Gym - Playroom area|
|Pool table||Table tennis|
|Fridge / Freezer||4 ring Stove|
|Espresso / Filter Coffee machine||Toaster / Kettle / Blender|
|Water filter machine||Complete dishes & utensils|
Rethymno (1 km)
The renaissance town of Rethymno. A historic location where you may find many museums, food and entertainment. (Official website)
Chania Airport (70 km)
The international airport in Chania is the second largest on the island and has exclusive Ryanair flights.
Heraklion Airport (81 km)
The Kazantzakis Airport in Heraklion town. The biggest airport in Crete serving domestic and international flights. EasyJet has flights to this airport as well. (Official website)
Closest beach (1 km)
The closest beach to the villa is the long sandy beach of Rethymno.
Supermarket (1 km)
Bakery (1.3 km)
Pastry shop (700 m)
Butcher shop (750 m)
Fishmonger (800 m)
Hospital (1.5 km)
General Hospital of Rethymno.
Pharmacy (1 km)
Gas station (1 km)
Bars / Night clubs (2 km)
Bank / ATM (1 km)
Calcetto child park (450 m)
Calcetto is an organised child park with a small zoo and soccer field where you can leave your children to play with professional educators.
Traditional tavern (2.4 km)
Any Greek living in rethymno will tell you to go to this place. A traditional tavern since 1972, offering Cretan cuisine based on recipes from the grandmother of the owner, in a very good value for money. You can choose between 35 to 40 different dishes of meat, fish, and vegetables, all prepared with fresh products. The tavern provides the customers with parking and an organized area specially designed for children to play.They also provide the take away service.
Prima Plora Restaurant (4.2 km)
Probably the best restaurant in Crete, if you ask a Local where to eat, is the first he will recommend. The setting is absolutely beautiful and very romantic. Views stretching along Rethymno city and out to sea. The food is extraordinary!!!
Cavo Bar Restaurant (4.3 km)
Brand new Bar -Restaurant, probably in the best location of Rethymno city! Enjoy cool drinks, incredible cocktails & amazingly tasteful food!! All this together with unique sounds..
Episkopi beach (19 km)
Long sandy beach west of Rethymno, partly organised with some beach bars.
Georgioupoli beach (26 km)
With pure sand and clean, shallow waters, Giorgioupolis beach is fully organized with sunbeds, umbrellas, lifeguard and tavernas all around. The highlight of the area is Kournas Lake and the sweet water bursting from various spots on the beach. Do not miss out to have a walk up to Perastikos river, which divides the beach into two. At the point where Perastikos ends up to the sea, the waters are very cool and the vegetation around are unique. Take care of the sea currents and the waves on windy days.
Panormo beach (21 km)
This coastal village is situated 20 km east of Rethymno. It boasts an organised beach as well as a variety of tavernas right by the sea.
Bali beach (32 km)
Nestling in the surrounding mountains of the bay of Bali you will find the coastal village of the same name 34 km east of Rethymno. Visitors may choose from which of the small inlets to enjoy bathing at organised sandy beaches. The area offers a large number of tavernas and shops.
Kournas Lake (30 km)
Kournas Lake is the only freshwater lake in Crete. Kournas Lake is the ideal place for an afternoon walk or a daytrip nearby. Many people like to have an afternoon picnic there. The landscape is lovely and relaxing, whether you want to go for a walk in the countryside, swim or ride a pedalo on the lake.
Southern beaches (38 km)
The southern coast of Rethymnon hosts some of the most beautiful untouched exotic beaches of Crete, such as "Plakias", “Schinaria”, “Damnoni”, “Triopetra”, “Agios Pavlos” and “Preveli". The distance to the South coast is about 45 minutes from the villa by car